The Lithuanian Hall is a historical three-story, mixed-use building located on Vernor Highway in Southwest Detroit and just a few blocks from Corktown. The building underwent a full renovation in 2006 and was the first Core and Shell LEED-certified rehab in the city of Detroit. The building is comprised of ground-floor retail with office space on floors two and three with a full kitchen and elevator. The lower level also features usable office and storage space.
|DAYS ON MARKET||15||LAST UPDATED||9/13/2021|
|TRACT||LOVETTS WM E SUB OF 16 LOTS 33 THRU 48||YEAR BUILT||1921|
|LOT||6098 sq ft|
|SUBDIVISION||LOVETTS WM E SUB OF 16 LOTS 33 THRU 48|
TOTAL MONTHLY PAYMENT
Source MLS: MiRealSource
Provided through IDX via MiRealSource. Courtesy of MiRealSource Shareholder. Copyright MiRealSource.
The information published and disseminated by MiRealSource is communicated verbatim, without change by MiRealSource, as filed with MiRealSource by its members. The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified.
Copyright2021 MiRealSource. All rights reserved. The information provided hereby constitutes proprietary information of MiRealSource, Inc. and its shareholders, affiliates and licensees and may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopy, recording, scanning or any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from MiRealSource, Inc.
This IDX solution is (c) Diverse Solutions 2021.
Save favorite listings, searches, and get the latest alerts
Save your favorite listings, searches, and receive the latest listing alerts